Since 2018, the Zero Hunger | Zero Waste Foundation has directed more than $15 million to organizations aligned with our mission to create communities free of hunger and waste.
We support nonprofits, innovators and community-based organizations that help:
- Meet critical transportation needs for food banks and partner agencies.
- Operate mobile pantry programs to improve food access in underserved communities.
- Increase access to, and enrollment in, SNAP benefits.
- Provide breakfast after the bell for students at school.
- Serve homeless men and women who want to gain skills, stabilize their lives and find permanent housing.
- Improve nutrition education and access to healthier foods.